The Stachelskis now have a family portrait, too.
COUNTERCLOCKWISE FROM THE TOP
- Oskar Stachelski (45) - defense attorney and second-generation Polish-American, he works under the wing of South Park's city attorney, Gerald Broflovski, and much like David Windsor, tries to keep the family together, especially after the tragic death of Diane Stachelski.
- Patryk Stachelski (8) - third grader at South Park Elementary, he is an osteosarcoma survivor, and looks up to Sam as a role model even though Patryk is interested in different things from Sam.
- Sam Stachelski (11) - fifth grader at South Park Elementary, he is rather tall for his age (or at least he's supposed to be), and often plays video games or goes on the Internet, alongside playing chess and playing the trumpet in the South Park Elementary Band.
- Lillian Stachelski (4) - kindergartener at South Park Elementary, she was enrolled early for her advanced intelligence, not unlike Ike Broflovski; her interests lie in playing with her dolls and toys, reading long novels, and attempting to solve conjectures.
- Diane Stachelski (deceased; aged 38) - real estate agent originally from Illinois, she met her untimely fate after a drunk driver crashed into her car on the interstate somewhere near Denver.
South Park (c) Two guys nobody knows about
OCs (c) Johnny Ether